Monday, April 1, 2013

10 April Fools Pranks and Things

Ok, I know it's strange, but I enjoy April Fools.  Here are some of the pranks I've found around the online world that made me chuckle.
Note there's a slideshow at the bottom if you want the quick version.
 

Introducing Scope Bacon!!


Bountiful Baskets has a super special item today


As a geek, I get regular emails from Think Geek... and this little jewel caught my eye
Image courtesy of ThinkGeek

Imagine going to Redbox and getting movies AND SANDWICHES!!

Image courtesy of Redbox

REI Now has Adventure Kitten Gear!
REI Adventure Kitten

BarclayCard has a new way for dogs to pay ...

Or perhaps you want Google Treasure


WestJet Now let's you carry your pets!

HootSuite Offers HootTin


 Skype  Now let's you communicate with people in space!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MJ Schrader